Training and Personal Development
Liverpool Libraries and Archives:
- Developing Skills on How to Use Archives and Local History Materials to Research Our Heritage.
- How to Catalogue Project Materials for Archives.
Wednesday 20 September 2017.
ASRaudio (Andrew Scholfield):
Best Practice in Obtaining Oral History and Memory Testimony: Thursday 24 August 2017.
Reaching Communities (Revenue) Masterclass: Tuesday 11 October 2016
Crowdfunding Workshop by GlobalGivingUK at Liverpool CVS:
10th March 2016.
Companies House First Time Directors Seminar, Liverpool: 26th June 2014
University of Liverpool: Volunteer Liverpool.org.uk
Managing Volunteers in an Organization: Tuesday 5 March 2013.
Guild of Students, International Lounge, University Square, University of Liverpool, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TR.
With Liverpool CVS
- LCVS Big Event, the Florrie, 337 Mill St: 12th November 2014
- EU Programmes in Liverpool City Region – 13th August 2014
- ERDF Business Support – August 2013
- Funding & Project Proposal – September 2011
- Risk Assessment and Projects – June 2011
- Budgeting and Forecasting – 30th September 2010
- Full Cost Recovery – 24th August 2010
- Managing Your Project – 24th June 2010
- Strategic Planning for Organizations – 3rd June 2010
- Planning for Funding – January 2010
Courtney Consultancy Ltd: Managing your policies & employees, Liverpool CVS, 22nd February 2011.
Companies House Day: Business innovation and skills; Holiday Inn, Liverpool, UK, 26th May 2011.
With Merseyside Expanding Horizons
- Effective Evaluation – 29th June 2010
With Grundtvig/The Business Club Austrialia
- UNEC-Stars Reloaded: Enhanced Intercultural Skills for Trainers and Teachers; Chania, Crete, Greece – 10th-16th October 2010
With Chara Trust – December 2009
- Strategic Planning for Community Empowerment
- Awareness of Persons from Abroad